Friday, February 01, 2008

Gentle Giant: Ringwraith Animaquette

Ringwraith Animaquette finally arrived to retailers a week ago. Today I couldn't stop myself from buying one. It is an amazing piece with nearly 12'' height and a masterpiece sculpture. The item is one piece except the sword of the Ringwraith. This time Gentle Giant decided to make the sword from metal. I wish they continue to use strong materials with the sensitive parts of maquettes. The box of the statue is huge compared to previous animated maquette we had seen before. It's almost the same size of a C-3PO Statue or a Royal Guard Statue. I'm guessing the shiiping for this item would be minimum $ 50. This piece is limited to 1500, mine is 0593. I strongly recommend The Ringwraith Animaquette to all Lord of the Rings fans.



No comments: